A Welsh mummy's fashion and lifestyle blog. From high heels to hounds and everything in between!

NEW BUSINESSES AND NEW FRIENDS

Love it or hate it, we are all obsessed with social media.  I have lost countless hours in the Twitter rabbit hole and sat in bed absolutely knackered but still scrolling aimlessly through those little squares on IG.  Instagram especially has been my way of expressing myself, getting my thoughts and opinions out there and without realising, making some amazing friends.

Now embarking on a social media course, the dream is to work within social media.  Be that growing my following and becoming an 'influencer', or managing social media accounts or runnings small workshops.  I know I love this interactive world and the opportunities it has given to so many.

I've been so so lucky to have been approached by some amazing women, with amazing businesses.  They have invested their money, their time and their products in me and I am forever grateful.

I have been approached by some businesses in the past that I have had to say no to.  I didn't believe in the product or it had no relevance to me.  But for this blog post I just want to celebrate some of the fabulous businesses that I've collaborated with.  I'm not going to fit everyone on this post so there is going to be another in the near future.

Pretty Little Props

Headscarves, wraps, scrunchies? Sign me up!!  A massive trend all throughout Spring and Summer last year and they're not looking like they're going anywhere.  Which is great, because I love a head wrap or two or three...…. So easy to style up basic outfits and add a bit of colour.  They are great for the poolside too.





Emily hand makes all the hair accessories herself in her sewing room.  A fellow Welshie like me, her business has taken off over the last couple of months and she's now including earrings and clothing into her range.  It's lovely to see such a small business grow and blossom and I'm excited to see what else she does in the near future!



I've been so grateful for the head wrap and silk scarf I kindly received from Emily and so pleased that some of my followers are now fans too!



Her social media accounts are so engaging and she regularly has offers on so make sure you are following her across all platforms.

Pretty Little Props







Limezest Jewellery



Self taught silversmith Lisa, creates the most beautiful jewellery using gemstones and precious metals.  Personalised jewellery and commissions are also available.




I was lucky enough to be gifted with a beautiful silver disc necklace engraved with dandelions.  The "field of wishes" sterling silver necklace is handstamped and hung from an 18" chain.  It's such a delicate beautiful necklace and at £25.00 it's an ideal gift for someone.  I wear mine with everything and layer with other shorter necklaces too.







Lisa's jewellery is so unique, her stacking rings with gemstones are glorious and her new "Coast" range, inspired by the seaside is stunning.





If you aren't already following Limezest jewellery on social media then why not?  Her photos are beautiful and I love watching her Instagram stories, getting to know Lisa and the background to jewellery making.

Limezest Jewellery




Whoopsie Daisy
Tara makes gorgeous personalised clothing, accessories and gifts for you and your mini me's.  You can order any of her designs made to order including personalised items.  She also does market night offers.




I was gifted with this Mama T shirt which I love.  The tee is really good quality, really soft and slim fit which is always my favourite style.  I'm not a baggy tee kinda girl, I like my t shirts tight so they hug my body and this t shirt fits like a glove.

Tara is constantly coming up with new designs and lots of them have a back story that is close to her heart.  Her latest "doing motherhood/fatherhood my way" is one of those.  Her idea is to help change society.  That hopefully people can be more accepting of everyone and realise that we are all different parents, but all trying to do the best we can! 👏🏼❤️








Tara is so inspiring, motivational and relatable especially on Instagram.  She really is one hardworking boobing mama!  Her following has gone from strength to strength and I'm so pleased for her.  Here's to an even busier, crazier year than last Tara!

Whoopsie Daisy

Don't forget, when you support a small business, you're supporting a dream.

Victoria
xx



No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig